About Our Boutique
Welcome to our Boutique!
Alpaca yarn and fiber are becoming more popular. Here are the top five reasons why you will enjoy alpaca fiber and yarn:
1. Alpaca yarn is hypoallergenic. Alpaca fiber does not contain lanolin which creates a negative reaction for some people. That makes alpaca fiber safe to sear even for people with wool allergies. Alpaca fiber is itch-free and safe for almost everyone, even those with sensitive skin.
2. Alpaca fiber is warmer than wool and moisture-wicking. Alpaca fiber's unique texture traps heat inside working like a small heater. Combined with its water resistance that keeps you from getting wet, you will stay dry and warmer. Top that off with wind resistance, it's perfect for cold, wet, windy days.
3. Alpaca fiber is softer than wool. Alpaca fiber has unique qualities compared to other wool fiber textures due to its smaller scales. That makes alpaca products softer than other wool garments.
4. Alpaca yarn and fiber can be worn year-round. The unique qualities of alpaca fiber will protect you from sunlight in the summer and prevent your body from heating up. Its high breathability makes it comfortable to wear year-round.
5. Alpaca fiber is very strong and doesn't pill. That means that clothes made from alpaca yarn will last a long time if they are cared for properly.
There are many more reasons why alpaca fiber is so popular.
Experience the luxurious softness and warmth of alpaca fiber clothing and elevate your style and comfort to a whole new level!