Guided Farm Tour
Guided Farm Tour
Schedule your tour of Cape County Alpacas today!
Learn about the animals, touch them, feed them. Bring your cell phone for selfies and enjoy this break in the day.
Children 4 and under are free.
NOTE: By selecting this option, you are agreeing to follow all Farm Rules:
- Supervise Children at All Times. Parents or guardians are responsible to the supervision of their children throughout the visit.
- Stay in Designated Areas. Do not climb on fences and gates. Do not open any gates without permission to do so.
- Respect the Alpacas. Approach animals quietly and calmly. Only feed the animals feed provided by the Farm Staff. Avoid standing, touching or walking too close to the rear of the animals.
- No Littering. Dispose of trash in designated bins.
- Hand Hygiene. Wash your hands after handling and feeding the animals.
- No Smoking.
- Respect Other Visitors. No running and jumping. Keep noise levels down and be mindful of other guests’ personal space.
- No Pets. We love your pets; but many of them are enemies of the alpaca. This includes service animals.
- Photography and Video. No professional equipment allowed. Cell phone selfies are encouraged.
These rules are to prevent accidents and maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all families visiting Cape County Alpacas. Cape County Alpacas reserves the right to ask anyone not following the rules to leave the location.
We visited the alpacas and we greeted with smiles and kindness. The owners patiently and happily answered our many questions that I’m sure they hear from every tour. We loved squishing and petting the soft alpacas.
Thank you DeAnn. It was a pleasure meeting all of you. So glad you enjoyed your visit! :)